Spring Semester News
We are looking forward to Spring semester here at TCHA! Thanks for being a part of it!
- The church would like to keep their main lobby cleared out, so they asked that we use the entrance on the east side of the church. We will have rooms available for families to wait during class. When you come in the east entrance, you’ll see an information table. A board member will direct you to the designated rooms.
- If you eat lunch at South Suburban, please eat in the designated room and clean up when you are done.
- Please help us keep kids from running through the halls of the church. Let’s be respectful of the church staff.
- We are finalizing end-of-semester concerts, recitals and performances. Check the TCHA calendar on the website for all the details: www.tcha-mn.com. Everything should be finalized by the end of February.
- Weather announcements: if the weather is questionable on a Wednesday, check the TCHA website for a cancellation announcement. If ISD 196 closes their schools so will TCHA.
- Finally, please pray for the tutors and students. May God be glorified!