Coming, March 2024!
- Open to students aged 10-18
- Monday, November 13, 3-6:00pm
- Tuesday, November 14, 3-6:00pm
- Callbacks: Monday, November 20 – 2-6pm
- Monday, November 27
- 3-6pm ALL CAST AND CREW
- 6-7:30pm Parent Meeting
- January 8 – March 1, 3-6pm (Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays)
Tech Week (Lakeville Area Arts Center):
Performances (Lakeville Area Arts Center):
Baggage Claim Synopsis:
The D’Baguel family is ready to enjoy a restful and peaceful New Year’s Eve at the Crossroads Bed & Breakfast; but things don’t go as planned! Baggage Claim is a “dramedy” that shows how each family member deals with their inner conflicts, or “baggage.” How will they find a way to release the burdens that each of them feels? The story is a modern day parable based on the biblical passage of Hebrews 12:1-2.